Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun with the Abplanalp's







This past weekend we went up to Spanish Fork and chilled with the fam! We had a blast....thanks guys! They took us to Thanksgiving Point to the Dino Museum(of ancient life), that was a lot of fun. They were huge animals.....this turtle was my favorite! I still love turtles. They are just amazing animals. I can't even think how cool that would be to see one that big....still alive! Maybe there is one?
You never know what you could find in the ocean that hasn't showed his/her face yet!
we also went to a baseball game! That was fun.....was good to do something that I wouldn't have normally done. The team we were going for didn't win, but Karlie and I entertained ourselves.
I was just thinking that I haven't been to a game since i lived in Florida......but only because I worked at a baseball Field! :)


We hope that we weren't too much trouble!












2 comments:

Jess & Tal said...

Norman! Its good to hear from you! I know - I can't wait to see my Storm! She "should" be here by the first:) I will most definitely keep ya updated though. Miss ya!

Millie Abplanalp, Secretary said...

We had a great time with ya! Thanks for coming! Love ya!