Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

"ON THE TWELFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME..."

1 Embarrassing moment: well i have to say that i have had a lot of embarrassing moments, but this one i remember. my mom sister and i went shopping and we walk into the store and it was slick, and yes i did the whole flying arms swinging dance and fell straight to the ground. instead of my mom and sister helping me up, they just stepped over me and started laughing as they walked away and other people were walking around and over me.

2 Best Friends: Jesson Hoopes, Dani and all my other blogging buds!

3 Things I buy regularly: lotion, movies, and popcorn

4 Places I want to go: Hawaii, Italy, Alaska, Paris, New Zealand

5 Goals for the upcoming year: to finish my weight loss goal, go on a vacation with jesson and not to wyoming, maybe become a runner, and save money.

6 Things most people don't know about me: my second toe is longer than all my other toes, i am a huge "hills fan", and i have been soda/pop free for 4 months.

7 Things I would never say: i say a lot.

8 Things I love about the Christmas Season: I love giving to those less fortunate, i love the music, the love, and just the whole meaning.

9 Things I say to my kids: i don't have kids....but jesson and axel here the words "be quiet" a lot.

10 Things I do a lot: get pedicures, go to movies with jesson, go hiking with axel, and read.

11 Things I would rather not live without: Shampoo/Soap, warm shower, my husband, good food, flowers, and my house i live in.

12 People I tag: Dani dan, Gwenna, Jamie, Heidi, Jullie O.

0 comments: