Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where to live?


St. George


Wyoming

well the other day we went with the neighbors to shoot guns and i was complaining because i was cold so i took the picture of st. george to be able to complain to all of you. the picture i took is facing directly north! notice where the snow is.....then this morning my mom sent me the picture of her drive way! ahhhhhhhh i think that i will stop being such a baby and enjoy where i live. i have not once this year had to scrape the window! haha. even when it did snow here i melted really fast! i'm happy to say that im excited to be able to shoot guns and go hiking in January!

7 comments:

Jensenfamily said...

Do you remember being younger and getting in our snow clothes and sliding down the roof of the chicken coop. until we got yelled at or cold or ripped our snow clothes so we had grandma repair it. the memories. I sure do miss those days

gumpsgirls said...

yes you should be very grateful that you don't have the snow! When the sun is out and it is still snowing THAT is depressing!I love you guys!

KeiserFamily said...

i miss you! come see me:)

SPECIAL K said...

Um....just keep rubbin it in! I miss the weather down there SO much! I am a baby in the cold up here! Miss you!

Shay Tayler and Levi said...

i love being able be out doors all year long. I love living here too.

Fawsons said...

ohh, I miss it. We will be down this weekend though!! We will be blessing Meadow on Sunday, your all invited. Milli said she was going to be down too.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics