Wednesday, April 22, 2009

YES......the rumor is true!

Well you are all prob wondering what rumor i am talking about! and it is.....wait for it......yes it has already 90 degrees outside and i have been laying by the pool all day, and plan to again on Friday! yahoo. summer is here, and i love it.
I really do hope that the rest of you are having some sunshine too. it sure makes me smile! there will be pictures to put up soon. i have to get them off of my phone! so stay in touch.
I do have to admit, before i leave, that if it is already 90 i am not looking forward to the 110.....i will be coming to wyoming and you all wont be able to get me to leave. hahaha, but until then i am soaking it up.
love ya all
storme
p.s. i am so sun burned.....i can hardly stand to put clothes on.

1 comments:

Julie said...

glad you are having fun!! i miss the warmth. p.s. how are you?