Sunday, December 27, 2009

So Excited.........

I was so grateful to have the Christmas season come, but glad it is gone. I am ready to move forward. Jesson and I have a lot to look forward too, considering our last year. So let's get it started! We are planning on going to St. George on the 3rd - 5th of Jan to get our stuff! I am so excited, that is such a good way to start the new year!
When we first got married we didn't have couches, just a bed. It was that way for probably 6 months. Now here we are again 5 years later, just a bed.....the sad thing about that is that we had to barrow the bed. Just keep your fingers crossed that the weather will stay nice for us!
So now I am sitting here trying to think of all the things that I want to do, or have get done besides all my stuff moved from St. George in the 2010 year.......... Then I thought how boring, and some of them maybe like a wish, so if I tell them out loud will they not get completed, or come true! Good luck to all you making those 2010 goals.
I am so excited to start year 2010! Jesson and I have been up and down, and up and down, can't wait to just be flying straight.
So here is to a great year!
2010

0 comments: