Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Pictures.........

So we decided, (we meaning me), to get some pics this year. We haven't had any for a while. We tried this summer to get some with the whole family when we were in Wyoming but it didn't want to plan out........so here we are! Just Jesson and Me! We have quite a few of them but this one was Jesson's favorite so I thought that I better post it. And in case that you didn't notice we took Axel with us and got a couple of pictures with him. Yes we did...........we are official dog crazies! haha. Well we hope that all of you are having a great fall. And if you are living in Wyoming, I am sorry that you all got snowed (brrrrrrr) on today!
Love ya,
The Hoopes'

2 comments:

Laura said...

I like that one of you two as well. You look really pretty in it. Have fun in the warmer weather...it snowed in Idaho too :(

Jess & Tal said...

Cute Storm! I like your hair! And thanks for the apology - it means a lot:) Haa. Seems how me & Zack spent our Sunday laying sod in snow:( The worst experience of my life!!! Soak up the sun for me:) I'm sure we will head your way soon enough:)Cause I get sick of winter FAST!! Love ya