Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blog Tag...You're It

**5 things I was doing 10 years ago**1.well i was in 8th grade so...going to school 2. living at home so no responsibilities 3.trying to grow out of my awkward stage 4.dancing and playing volleyball as much as possible 5.ya know i don't really remember being 14
**5 things to do on my list today** (we'll say tomorrow since today is practically over)1.laundry 2.take axel on a walk 3.groceries 4.clean the house 5.go to work
**5 snacks I enjoy**1.a fresh bag of plain potato chips 2.crackers most all kinds 3.most all chocolate 4.cappuccinos 5.jolly ranchers
**5 things I would do if I were a millionaire**1.get out of debt 2.travel the us 3.then travel the world 4.spend time at the red cross/donate 5.get jesson his dream truck
**5 places I've lived**1.grover, wyoming 2.kissimmee, florida 3.provo, utah 4.orem, utah 5.st. george, utah
**5 jobs I've had**1.ranch hand 2.baseball field maintenance team 3.retail 4.cosmetologist (hair stylist)5.clean houses
**I Tag**1.Julie 2.Dani 3.Kristy 4.Shay 5.Jamie

Rules: Each person answers the questions themselves. At the end, tag 5 people and post their names

1 comments:

Julie said...

is that me julie? and... i miss you. and i miss my life lol i really do but things are okay up here. i will be coming down for thanksgiving but we dont make many trips per it costs money and matt doesnt work. so.. well that explains a lot. :) looks like life is going well. text me anytime!