Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Springdale 5k 10k

Well i decided to have November be my new beginning! So i started it off by doing a 5k walk in Springdale. in case you don't know where that is it is the little torrest town by the gates to go into Zion National Park. it was so fun....my friend jamie went with me and we just walked and talked. it was so cold that day.....i'm glad that we were walking so that i could get warmed up! we were slow (but then we remembered that neither one of us have truly exercised for like 5 years), we weren't first but we weren't last ether! i was just glad that i didn't have to tell jesson that i was last or didn't finish! well here's to the new me!

2 comments:

Jess & Tal said...

Way to go Norm! You have a lot more motivation than I do! Cute Halloween pic w/ Axel & the pumpkins! Miss ya!

Jullie said...

You go girl!
I am training to run in a marathon next summer in Pocatello if you want to join in I would love to have ya!!