Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GUNS GUNS GUNS

My adorable neighbor girls! they are so cute and fun to be around. Jesson and I just hang out with them, then we don't have to have our own kiddies! haha. This is Addie and Journey. We are on our way to go shoot guns!

This is Sarah and Journey......Journey has her own little pink 22! It is fun to shoot and she is such a good shot....I know that she did better than I did. So did Sarah. But all of us girls did way better than the boys! wink wink.

This is just Jesson, Journey, and Adam. They are loading the guns......oooooo so serious.


Well as you can all tell this is the only good picture that I could get of the boys, and they let me know how they felt about getting their picture taken! haha......I will get a good one someday.
Thanks guys we had a blast! You all are so fun to be with.

Hopefully next time that we go shooting we will get to take little Myles. That is their little boy. Check out their blog to see some pictures, he is so freaking cute. They are on my side bar thing!

1 comments:

sarahgibby said...

What a fun day that was! We'll have to do it again soon. I didn't even know you took pictures.