Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

i saw this on one of my friends blogs and thought that it looked fun. i am sure that i miss a lot of things that i am thankful for but this list would go on for days! also just wanted to say happy anniversary hubby! four years, that is so awesome and am so glad that he is my life!



A-animals
B-bracelets, my favorite
C-car to drive
D-dad
E-exciting events in peoples lives that i am apart of!
F-fun times
G-good friends
H-husband
I-important days
J-jesson kay hoopes
K-kind hearted people
L-love
M-my mother
N-noise
O-outdoors
P-positive people
Q-questions?
R-rest
S-sister savana, and everyone else are my sisters!
T-truly good music
U-umbrellas
V-very yummy food
W-wonderful weather
X- x-rays
Y-you, reading my blog
Z-zoo

2 comments:

Snidbits said...

That's cute...I'm probably going to have to try that in my blog. That's sad Storme that you guys can't get a tree. I guess I assumed everywhere was like WY. We did have fun, but embarresingly so we have still not decorated it. I think I'll take care of that today. I guess if we move I'll probably need to buy a fake one...as long as we can have a tree that's fine! Hope you had a good thanksgiving.
Sheirlyn

KeiserFamily said...

i hate having to miss you so much! come visit already:)