Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hiking with the Hoopes'







i love this time of year! the hoopes' family was down to go to nascar and then stayed an extra day to play with us! it was fun...the weather was so nice so we all decided to go hiking! i can't decide who had more fun, axel or jesson! axel was diving in the water and then all the red dirt we have here was sticking to him (he had to go get a hair cut the next day).....and jesson thought that he could just climb the cliff i guess. we seriously had so much fun!
thanks andy melissa and alana



2 comments:

Snidbits said...

I'm jelous...the weather looks great. Hiking looks like fun! I love that area...the wind is blowing at probably 70 mph today I swear. Gotta love the WY wind!
Sherilyn

Kyle & Jamie said...

please keep in touch with me hope yhou are doing fine. I miss talking to the girls.