Monday, September 28, 2009

PiCtUrEs.........post one!


i love this view, (not the sheep, that means that we are working), but the town down below! i don't really have words, i am just glad that i get to see something like that when ever i feel like it! i owe that to my parents for all of there hard work! thank you.




he is just so happy, i lost him to fishing this summer, and the season is coming to a close, cuz he doesn't like to ice fish, but i have not seen him enjoy something for a while! good job babe............ i love you!
p.s. there will be more pictures i have so many to post, so i will just do a few at a time!

3 comments:

KeiserFamily said...

awww i miss you guys! love the picture of the valley too we are lucky to have that as home:) love you

sarahgibby said...

Hey guys I'm glad your having fun in Wyoming. We miss St. George too but realized everything that we were missing from here like the changing seasons!! I need to update my blog so you can see pics of the kids. They're growing like weeds! Miss you and hope to see you both soon!

Snidbits said...

I love the pic with the fish! If only I had ever been fishing and actually "caught" something. I guess it gives me something to look forward to someday!
Sherilyn