Friday, September 18, 2009

We are back..........

yes yes i know it has been a really long time......but my life is a little torn up right now, but we are making the best of it! jesson is hunting and fishing again, so that makes him happy, so i guess that makes me happy! i am glad to be around all of the family this summer, we have a had a lot of fun, and working with my dad agian..............well that is more stories to come, but has been great! i miss st. george, and i thought that i wouldn't miss the hot sun, but i am so cold.......i am sure it is going to get worse.
the leaves are all changing, it has been like 5 years at least since i have seen that, and it is so beautiful! i forget all the things that i have been missing and taht is one good thing about being home...........all the wonderful memories!
i will try to get some pictures put up soon!

3 comments:

Fawsons said...

Hang in there :) It will be fun to have a Christmas in the snow again! I've been there too, You'll get use to the cold again, and then you'll think STG is way to hot.

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

we went down there over labor day and thought that we were going to die! thanks for the support, it is nice to talk to someone about it that knows exactly how i feel!

Lindsey Ivie said...

I'm glad you posted! I miss you! I hope all is well!